About Our Beef Stock
- Dietary Considerations:
- made from hormone-free and antibiotic-free beef; GMO-free
- made from beef in the USA & the stock is manufactured in the USA; USDA inspected
- Available Sizes:
- Net Weight: 2 oz | 57 g
- Net Weight: 6 oz | 170 g
- Net Weight: 5 lbs | 2268 g
- slightly roasted, brothy aroma
- Insider Tip: No salt or seasonings have been added to this pure stock powder. Due to this, the initial flavor will not match that of a store-bought stock which is typically made using vegetables, seasonings, herbs, etc. We recommend following our rehydration instructions, then adjusting the ratio depending on your flavor preference and adding seasonings as needed.
- Additional Information: This stock powder is used in our trail meals to enhance the overall flavor of the dish. We do not personally use this as ‘sipping broth’. If you are purchasing this broth as a ‘sipping broth’ we recommend purchasing the two-ounce package to ensure the flavor is to your taste. As with all of our food items, our stock powders are not eligible for a return/refund once received.
Ingredients & Nutrition
Beef Stock Powder (stock made with meat, bones and water)
Nutrition provided for 2 oz package.
Processed in a facility that handles wheat, egg, milk, soybean, peanut and tree nut products.
frequently asked questions
No salt has been added to our Beef Stock Powder. The sodium found in the Beef Stock Powder is naturally occurring sodium found in the bones and meat.
Our Beef Stock Powder is made with cows from the USA and is completely manufactured in the USA.
Unfortunately, we cannot package the Beef Stock Powder in any other quantities. We sell only those quantities listed on the website.
I love that this is powdered. Makes for very easy use. And the flavor is great.
I have food allergies and have to make my own backpacking meals. This is the only beef stock that I can season myself. I also use it for everyday use. It is super easy to use and tastes great. I don't measure it I just throw it in the pot to taste.
just add water
1 T stock + 1/2 cup water